After receiving financial support from the duke of Plungė Mykolas Oginskis in 1900, he has successfully completed a trade of bookbinder speciality. In 1905, he received the first job in Telšiai court to work with the archive documents. He also taught bookbinding at the Telšiai Priest Seminary and worked as a head of St. Kazimieras society in Telšiai division. Later on, he opened a private bookstore in his own house as well as initiated establishment of a „flying bookstore” in 1910, which grown to a library society called „Kanklės”. With a great public support, F. Milevičius was elected as city elder of Telšiai for two terms and later on, he performed, as the Telšiai city elder’s assistant. During that period, there many good things done such as railway tracks from Telšiai to Kretinga and train station build. Furthermore, there were trees planted near the railway station and Telšiai School of Crafts opened. In addition, as F. Milevičius called his other „baby“, was establishment of power station in Telšiai.
Samogitian museum „Alka“holds a comprehensive archive of F. Milevičius personality and activities, his bright memories that will be kept in this museum for long decades. This archive captures the words about this prominent and notable personality: „F. Milevičius was everything that Telšiai needed most“.